Tigers Teeth Industries, LLC
Oscillating Blade Sharpener for Carbide Blades - Diamond
Oscillating Blade Sharpener for Carbide Blades - Diamond
Slash Your Carbide Blade Cost By Re-Sharpening Them!
With the high demand, CURRENT BUILD TIME IS NOW 8 WEEKS. I'm making them as fast as I can to send out!
Add side grinding wheels at 25% OFF with purchase of a sharpener!
You can now make new factory quality teeth on carbide oscillating multi tool saw blades, reciprocating saw blades (Sawzall)...plus, hole saws, sharpen circular saw blades, drill bits and repair threads! All with our new patent pending powered grinder. Everybody knows that there's typically plenty of material left on a blade even though the teeth have dulled (or missing teeth). You can now create a new row of properly formed teeth in just seconds. Plus, once you've created those new teeth, you can just do a quick resharpen to get a totally new edge on those teeth. This means your blade could slash your blade expenses immediately. This is a huge savings for construction contractors and even the avid home improvement guy.
NOTE: Because of demand, we have about a 4 week build time.
Quick video of our Patent Pending sharpener:
Buying Guide for Sharpeners and Optional Side Grinding Wheels
Full 30 Day Guarantee...
What's Included With Your Powered Multi-Blade Dual Grinder Sharpener:
- Powered High Speed Dual Grinder - Includes your choice of cordless tool battery adapter, battery not included
Diamond Main Long Grinder - For quickly sharpening carbide oscillating multi-tool blades.
- Side Grinder Wheel & Wrench Storage - As seen on top of the sharpener
- Single Hex Wrench used to change side grinder wheels
- This is the Dual Grinder model, which means it has a side grinder shaft and side table. Side grinding wheels can be added to your order individually. They don't automatically come with the grinder unless you add them.
Optional Grinding Wheels For Single Point Side Grinder:
- CBN Coated 60 Degree Side Grinding Wheel - Great for removing worn steel teeth on oscillating blades. Can also repair individual teeth. Used for steel and bi-metal.
- Diamond Coated 60 Degree Carbide Side Grinding Wheel - Used to sharpen carbide oscillating blade teeth. Also, HIGHLY recommended for removing old worn factory made teeth before creating new teeth on your blade.
- Thin Straight Diamond Side Grinding Wheel - Used to sharpen carbide teeth on circular saw blades and reciprocating saw blades.
- Ultra-Thin Diamond Side Grinding Wheel - Used for sharpening carbide reciprocating saw blades that have very little space between teeth. It can also sharpen circular saw blades and carbide drills bits.
- CBN Coated Straight Grinding Wheel - Used for steel drill bits up to 1/2", steel circular saw blades, steel and bi-metal reciprocating saw blades.
What types of blades can be sharpened:
Oscillating Saw Blades
- Shapes and sharpens new carbide blade teeth using a criss-cross pattern for maximum sharpness as seen in the video. (You'll notice that I do one pass which creates the edge for one side of the teeth, then a second pass that creates the other edge of the teeth...criss-cross like sharpening a knife)
- Straight or Curved Type - You can also create curved type blades from straight blades.
- Wide Saw Blades - Up to 3.5" using the main long grinding wheel. There is no limit to how wide of a blade that can be sharpened using the single point side grinder.
- Custom Blade Teeth Count - You can easily create many teeth per inch or quickly grind larger-taller teeth for more aggressive fewer teeth per inch.
Reciprocating (Sawzall) Saw Blades
- Sharpen any length blade.
- Straight teeth in steel can be formed very quickly using the main grinding wheel.
- Backward Rake Teeth - Some saw teeth are meant to cut in just one direction...you can now sharpen those teeth with no problem using one of the optional single point side grinding wheels!
- The optional Thin Straight Diamond and Ultra-Thin Straight Diamond grinding wheels work great for quickly sharpening your carbide tip reciprocating saw blades.
- Sharpen hole saw teeth on the job site using the side grinder
- Sharpens Carbide, Steel and Bi-metal hole saws
- Super quickly at creating a new cutting edge!
Circular Saw Blades
- Sharpen any circular saw blade diameter or tooth count. Even high tooth count blades can be done in a just few minutes. Make sure to mark where you started so you don't lose track.
- The optional Thin Straight Diamond and Ultra-Thin Straight Diamond grinding wheels work great for quickly sharpening your carbide tip circular saw blades.
What Else Can Your New Sharpener Do?
If you chose the optional CBN coated 60 degree V grinding wheel, you can repair damaged external threads quickly and easily. This can be a huge time saver for those moments when you discover a needed screw is damaged...and you don't want to waste time and money going to the hardware store to replace it. Simply run your 60 degree side grinding wheel carefully through the "valley" of the damaged thread area until it's good...that's it!
Works so well! Sharpens like new again! Thank you for an awesome product made in the USA!!!
I never write reviews. But this saved me so much time and money I feel obligated to give a big thumbs up.
I’ve only made a handful of the new oscillating blades but it fantastic. I’ve shown a number of those that asked about it so you’ll be getting more orders from them!!
Very impressed with the product and the customer service. The motor has great torque under load when sharpening. Blade is what impressed me most as it is the first of its kind for this purpose and hits the mark. I’m an electrician and love using the oscillating tool but I’m often using it on nails/screws when removing existing electrical boxes so the blades go bad very quick. This solves that issue!
This is a life saver!! We’ve sharpened many blades already, others are impressed.